As a data controller, data protection is a matter of great concern to us. We safeguard the personal data we process, and we ensure that we comply with data protection law.
We give the people we process data on (“data subjects”) information about our data processing and about the rights that they have as data subjects.
1. Data controller
Fænø Estate is the data controller.
Fænø Estate’s contact details:
C/O Møllehegnet Holding – Skouboegruppen
Søgade 12, DK-6000 Kolding
Central Business Register No. 71 09 32 12
Tel. + 45 76 31 00 90
Contact person: Group Chief Executive Søren Bonde
2. Our processing of personal data
Fænø Estate processes all personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Fænø Estate signs agreement with guests, customers and suppliers about the supply—purchases and sales—of various services and products.
When a guest/customer orders and purchases one or more of Fænø Estate’s services and, as part of this, their personal data is disclosed to Fænø Estate, they also give their consent that the personal data of the guest/customer/supplier can be processed by Fænø Estate.
Therefore, the same applies to any personal data that any suppliers of Fænø Estate give to Fænø Estate in connection with the submission of quotes or when entering into agreements with Fænø Estate.
3. Fænø Estate’s collection of personal data
Fænø Estate collects personal data in the following ways:
- When a guest/customer—or their representative—chooses to receive quotes on and/or purchase one of Fænø Estate’s services/products, or when a supplier submits quotes or sells products or services to Fænø Estate.
- From B2C and B2B markets.
- Through browser cookies and web beacons.
- In connection with regular correspondence with guests/customers/suppliers.
- In connection with the use of Fænø Estate’s digital services.
- When participating in Fænø Estate’s customer/loyalty programme and by subscribing to Fænø Estate’s potential newsletter.
- From social media, public relations, advertising and analysis providers, as well as public registers.
- Via CCTV surveillance.
- When suppliers enter into agreements with Fænø Estate or give Fænø Estate a quote.
The collection and processing of personal data referred to in the above will always be in accordance with applicable privacy laws.